The Pederson Group (TPG) is looking to add a Recruitment Coordinator to their growing team!
The Pederson Group is a newly founded and growing recruitment firm that helps companies in the construction & engineering industry find the best talent. TPG conducts permanent search and recruitment projects from start to finish for all leadership roles within construction and engineering companies across Canada - ranging from supervisory to executive level positions.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be a key player in TPG’s success by sourcing and attracting top talent for TPG’s valued clients and by utilizing superior administrative skills to ensure successful delivery of all projects!
This is an ideal position for someone with superior communication skills, who is highly organized with a strong attention-to detail, and who is competitive by nature. Here at TPG we pride ourselves at being the best recruitment solutions provider in the construction & engineering industry and we work hard to maintain that position!
- Conduct all research, sourcing, and outreach activities necessary to identify candidates who meet the position profile for a given search assignment
- Conduct pre-screen calls with potential candidates to assess qualifications and fit and assembling detailed summaries relating to such interviews
- Present qualified candidates to the Search Consultants for further consideration and interviews
- Communicate regularly with prospective and confirmed candidates on each search engagement
- Prepare for, attend, and participate in, search launch meetings, progress/status report meetings, and client short-list presentations
- Create project folders as well as official job descriptions for new recruitment projects
- Imputing recruitment project, client, and candidate details into company Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Client Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Create job postings for various online job boards, social media, and company website
- Other duties as needed by Search Consultant
Experience & Qualifications
- Possession of undergraduate degree or college diploma
- Possession of a minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience in a business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with a high level of comfort in gathering information on online databases and other resources for information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What the company offers you
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Paid vacation
- Hybrid (home and office) schedule an option
- Vast room for vertical growth
- Training & Certifications covered by TPG
Apply or Learn More
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now by completing the application form above.
To learn more about the opportunity, contact Justis Pederson at +1 204-926-8860 EXT. 8860 or [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!