The Pederson Group has been retained by Forthright Ventures to conduct a search for an Operations Manager!
A division of Forthright Properties, Forthright Ventures is a rapidly-growing residential property development firm focused on building high quality apartments and homes to offer everyone an attractive place to call home.
Reporting to the President, the Operations Manager of Forthright Ventures is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the construction organization. This includes managing all personnel, project planning, financial management, and ensuring quality standards are met. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for ensuring completion of projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the construction organization.
- Develop, implement and monitor operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee all personnel involved in the construction process.
- Monitor the progress on projects and ensure projects are completed in a timely and cost-
- effective manner.
- Ensure all construction projects meet or exceed internal expectations.
- Analyze project requirements and plan projects accordingly.
- Oversee the preparation of project budgets and ensure all costs are tracked and managed
- Monitor the progress of projects and ensure the quality of the construction work is meeting
- Prepare regular reports for upper management on project performance.
- Maintain open communication with senior management and provide timely updates on project progress.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Liaise with regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with all safety and environmental
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or a related field.
- Proven experience managing and overseeing the daily operations of a construction organization.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in project management software including MS Project and Bluebeam. Yardi is an
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
What the company offers you
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus structure
- Truck allowance + gas card
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Vast career growth opportunities
- Entrepreneurial working environment
Apply or Learn More
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now by sending your resume to [email protected]
To learn more about the opportunity, contact Justis Pederson at +1 204-926-8860 EXT. 8860 or [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!