Quorex Construction has retained the Pederson Group to conduct a search for a Project Manager!
Quorex Construction has been in the construction and development industry for more than 30 years! The company is well-known for serving large and small clients with dedicated service and commitment. Over the years, Quorex has worked with consultants, building owners and government agencies on commercial, institutional, and industrial projects that are now landmarks in the prairies. They offer a wide range of services, from general contracting to design-build.
The Project Manager will manage the delivery and administration of various construction projects while maintaining and managing positive, beneficial working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Maintain and manage positive, mutually beneficial working relationships with all stakeholders, including field staff, clients and owner representatives.
- Manage quality control, project schedule, cost control and contract administration objectives.
- Lead evaluation, interpretation and management of contract documents and requirements with both owners and trade contractors.
- Oversee the delivery and administration of a variety of construction projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of relevant construction experience in project management with responsibility for project delivery is preferred
- Experience working in project management and commercial construction projects is preferred.
- Post-secondary education preferably in a relevant field to Architectural or Civil Technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
What The Company Offers You:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP matching
- Work with a company that highly values it’s employees and fosters a collaborative, supportive team environment!