Quorex Construction has retained the Pederson Group to conduct a search for a Superintendent.
Quorex Construction has been in the construction and development industry for more than 30 years! The company is well-known for serving large and small clients with dedicated service and commitment. Over the years, Quorex has worked with consultants, building owners and government agencies on commercial, institutional, and industrial projects that are now landmarks in the prairies. They offer a wide
range of services, from general contracting to design-build.
The Site Superintendent will manage onsite field operations to ensure the timely and efficient execution of projects while maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, labour and industry partners.
- Manage on-site field operations to ensure timely and efficient execution of projects.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients, stakeholders, labour and industry partners.
- Lead a work environment that fosters respects, develops and motivates employees, promotes teamwork, personal responsibility and opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Oversee onsite delivery and administration of a variety of construction projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Superior communication skills
- A proven track record managing commercial construction projects
- At least 5-10 years of related superintendent experience is preferred
What The Company Offers You:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Extensive health insurance plan
- On-site parking
- RRSP matching
- Company truck
- Gas card
- Work with a company that highly values it’s employees and fosters a collaborative, supportive team environment!